8.06.2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Twenty-two years ago today, I was born!!! Thank you God for allowing me to see another year! Although last year I patied it up with friends, this year is quite suttle since I am 8 months pregnant. So Happy Birthday to all the Leos cause we rock, yay!


Last Year On My Bday:

Outie♥


Breezi F.

11 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Tough-Love said...

Happy Birthday B. Have a wonderful Day!

nt skinne n e mo said...

Happy Birthday.
Hope you get Turnt up.lol

Milly said...

Happy Birfday girl!

D. said...

Hello this is Derrick. I want to wish you a happy birthday. May you have many many more. May God bless you and your family.

D.V. said...

Happy Birthday Breezi!

ThinkGoHard said...

nice blog.
happy birthday

Breezi F said...

heeeyyyyy everybody!!!! thank u for the bday love!!!! ♥ Breezi F. adores you!

Tay MF Dee said...

happy belated birthdayy

follow my blog n ill follow urs backk

authenticfabrication.blogspot.com

Tuotierugif >^..^<© said...

aw I'm so late! Happy B-lated! I hope you had a good one!? :)

Co Conspirator said...

Hey you think your late watch this Hey Breezi Happy B-Lated catch on twitter lol later

Jackie said...

Happy Belated

I am now following you, check me out! subscribe and follow me. when I get 100 subbies im starting a fab contest!

jblovly.blogspot.com