8.02.2009

Case of the Fake People

Lately, I have found myself extremely aggravated and no, it isn't just because I am pregnant causes me to be moody, its the Case of the Fake People. That's why I am they way I have been lately and I am pretty sure many have taken notice. Honestly, I feel like I have a lack of friends. As I have been referring to myself, lately as the LONER. Coming from me, many are like "Yeah the fuck right." But whatever, it's true. I feel like many people talk to me when it's convenient for them or they have something to say negatively. Then I gotta hear "Why are you distancing yourself?" because I feel a lot of people are being fake. Transparent. For example, if you have know idea WTF is going on in my household and come up with your own opinion, then decided to go and tell a group of people what you think you know about it when in reality you have it all backwards. FAKE. Or when you talk complete shit about someone behind their back, then next thing I know you are chatting it up on the Myspace or hanging out the next day. PHONY. Oh and this is great too, when the person you had a falling out with only hits you up when it is convenient for them, and when they are mad at someone your close with, to be spiteful they contact you. TRANSPARENT. Describing the people who are in my life rather I fuck with them or not. When I am quick to say, "I dont trust anyone" everybody goes into a rage but I rather be a loner than be around people are fake. Yeah it sucks, it really does. I admit, I am a highly suspicious person and I do not put anything past anybody because 9 times out of 10 I am 100% correct. I feel like the people I consider my besties aren't even there. So I question myself, is it my fault that it is the way it is? Partially because it works two ways but then I think about how the conversation ended last time we spoke. Still holding grudges? Damn right because the situation never go its closure when I tried. Last year this time, I was celebrating my 21st (well about too) with my "best friends" at the time and this year we barely speak. One of them I am not even friends with and I think she doesn't even comprehend the extent of what she done nor even apologize but still up to her ways. It's like in the end it goes to show, you have nobody but yourself. I admit I miss it when I could and hang out with everybody but now a days (in the famous words of Enemim) ahem, and I quote:
"Now-a-days eveybody got something to say but nothing comes out when they move their lips, just a bunch of gibberish and mutha fuckers act like they forgot about Breeze."
It is what is. I'd rather just fuck with myself then catch a Case of the Fake People......

Outie
Breezi F.
aka
Miss Solo Dolo

9 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Anonymous said...

I don't know you, but I feel EVERYTHING you're saying! I went through the exact same things when I was pregnant, and to this day my friendships still aren't rekindled. People pull some funny ass shit, and then try to put it all on you because they're too damn corny to realize their mistakes. I hear you girl!

Breezi F. said...

Anonymous--Exactly, at least someone can see where I am coming from!!!

OgotDamn!!!!! said...

There's always 2 sides to every Story
Sadly it take's you this long to write a blog about friends that you really never had?!!?!
Everybody wants 2be the Victim when it come's to the case of the fake ass people/friends case.....
this is how i look at it:

if you knew how your friends are..why do you hang with them?

Think about it.......Look how your friends act.....

Breezi F. said...

UH Turo, IDK if you are grasping this blog concept either.

OgotDamn!!!!! said...

Sorry i think your right tho
i feel you
but theres alot of this story that is untold but i feel ya

Breezi F. said...

Its untold BC not necessary to go into details. If the shoe fits, then ya know! I've heard responses and they know wat it is.

Unknown said...

You hold some valid points in your post. I can so relate to what your saying. I have isolated myself for over 12 years (by choice) some days it gets lonely but in the long run I am better off.

It all depends on a person and their persona. Do whats best for you B. But I know nobody wants to catch a case of the fake people, and it contagious!

Posh Culture said...

Totally feel you..people can be freaking fake..It is ridiculous..
Nice blog

D. said...

Hello my name is Derrick. I would like for you to come join my blog if you like to. May God bless you and your family.