7.23.2009

My Life According to Kelis

I saw this post on one of my favorite blogs that I follow, Brother's Blog and I immediately was like I wanna try. His was My Life According to Jay-Z, so I decided to use one of my favorite ladies, Kelis.


Instructions: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"

Pick Your Artist: Kelis
Are you a male or female?: Lil Suzy
Describe yourself: Young, Fresh & New
How do you feel: Bossy
Describe where you currently live: Digital World/Wanderland
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Mars
Your favorite form of transportation: Roller Rink
Your best friend is: Mafia
Your favorite color is: Kaliedoscope
What's the weather like: Perfect Day
Favorite time of the day: In the Morning
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Game Show/ Jessica(Kelis) was Here
What is life to you: Marathon
Your relationships: Get Along With You, Good Stuff, Protect My Heart
Your fear:
What is the best advice you have to give: Easy Come, Easy Go
If you could change your name, you would change it to: Millionaire
Thought for the Day: Till the Wheels Fall Off
How I would like to die: Easy Come, Easy Go
My soul's present condition: Glow
My Motto: Fuck Them Bitches

Outie
Breezi F

1 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

This is so cool, I'm gonna have to try it one day lol