5.22.2009

Re: "Have You Seen My Dog Response"

Wow. A lot has taken place over the last couple of days. Of course those following my blog has been riding on this rollercoaster with me. Appreciate it. So in response to the flyer I have made, Acey took it upon himself to respond in letter form. Click here to read. Half of it is true, most of it false. So in response this is what I have to say:

The content of this blog has been removed by publisher.

Outie
Breezi F.

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

booker, a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A said...

I'm sorry your going through this...with the above I guess? :( ugh people are just a holes and want to apologize when they get caught. I say do what feels right to you and don't let people stress you out. I'm also all for the child having YOUR last name because this situation seems like a warning of more drama to come and I'll tell you from a child's point of view nothing sucks more when your parents are going at it and you have certain feelings toward your dad for the way he treated your mom and your stuck with his last name. But again do what feels right for you and what is best for you and the baby.

booker, a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Milly said...

Best advice I can offer is that I hope you guys can make it work at the end of the day, and when I say make it work I mean find peace and common ground so that the baby doesnt suffer.

Stay strong and stay blessed Breezi!