1.03.2009

WHOO HOO!

Hola Beautiful People, Oh I love you all!
This is like my shortest post eva cause I haven't blogged about anything for the 2-0-0-9!
Jus wanna say I hope everyone brough in 09 right and safely.
I did I went to the Cap-City and came home and played ROCK BAND™
::sings aloud:; "THE ACE OF SPAAAAADDDDEEEESSSS"
Here;s some pics of those activites!
AceY on the Drums!


I

THE TENISHAS!


Acey N Me ♥

I was Killin dem Drums!
OH and tonight is the BIG NIGHT! FLOOR SEATS 5th ROW for the I AM MUSIC CONCERT! STARRING LIL WAYNE, T-PAINE, KERI HILSON, KEYSHIA COLE, & THE GYM CLASS HEROES! I AM GEEKED!!!!!
I WILL BE POSTIN PICS LATERS! Well i gotta finish my hair make-up and get on the road! Imma leave you all with some Weezy F! This Video is Hilarious!

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

ill;kinda said...

im jealous I didn't get to attend .

hey hey hey dude in the backseat is a cutie ! lol

hope you had fun ! :)

ill;kinda said...

or I should have said have fun !

A said...

dang am I the only one who has'nt played this game!? :( Is that apart of that whole guitar hero thing? lmao @ that video!