12.31.2008

Good-bye 2008 and Hello 2009.

This was me Last New Years after clubbing with my girls.

This New Year Celebration will be a lot different. I will be kicking it with my family and pray that God continues to bless us through the year 2009. Happy New Years to all my followers, readers, friends and family.

My New Years Resolution!

I thought about what I wasn't pleased with it in 2008 and what I can do to make it better for 2009.

-I need to put my priorties over options!
-Count my blessings! People had it worse than me and I acted like a brat this year, when it could of been taken away from me.
-Take better care of myself by cutting out the excessive drinking, watching what I eat and stay in the gym.
-Stay focus! I let a lot pull me away from what I should of and needed to be doing.
-Enjoy Life. I kept saying 2008 wasn't a good look and I was missing out on blessings. So I'm just gonna Live My Life--Ay Ay Ayyyyy.

Outie

Breezi F

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Naomie said...

i feel the same way about the priorities & i need to stop procrastinating too!

happy new year!

A said...

Sexy!!! lol hope you have a great new years with the fam!

Brothers Blog said...

SEXY pic. Happy New Years to you. ANd great resolutions you got there.

ill;kinda said...

hot mama ! lol