1.18.2009

Scouts Honor

I swear to lay off of Long Island Iced Teas and invest into finding a new calmer drink that doesn't get me all fired up so I will not make a complete ass out of myself when I am intoxicated. Scouts Honor.

Outie♥
Breezi F

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

that drink looks good! I've never had one of those, I'm gonna have to try it one day ;)

Unknown said...

LONG ISLAND ICE TEA NIGHT AT MY HOUSE AND U BETTER COME BITCH LOL ATLEAST U KNO WE WONT PULL OVER ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD AND YELL AT U UNLESS ITS ABOUT SOMETHING FUNNY JUS PICK A DAY AND IM IN LMAO JUS PRAY THAT I CAN FIND A BABYSITTER!!!

Naomie said...

lol...i've never had one either..i'm gonna have to hop on that!!

Brothers Blog said...

Long Islands no joke, they creep up on you. next thing you know you done sipped 3 and gone. lol.

I had some of those this weekend. lol