1.07.2009

My Favorite Time of the Year


Forget Christmas people! It's all about getting them W-2 statements in the mail and gettin' a fat rebate check! LoL This will be my second time to file taxes and I am extremely geeked to get that good ol' check deposited into my account! The best part about it is, I don't have to go to H&R Block or Jackson Hewitt, my cousin Yolanda is an accountant in D.C. and she des the damn thang for the low-low! Hopefully I don't blow the bread like I did last year. I bought a new stero and speakers for my car, Eddie (Don't Judge Eddie) from Circuit City, then a couple months later he was set on fire! What a waste of money, man!! I just know I wanna by a new laptop, thus far. Believe me, I'll be bloggin' about what I blow it on, the money that is! Don't front like you won;t be happy as hell to get your check too, shit, Christmas just passed too!! lol

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Anonymous said...

lmfao! i can't wait for that tax money either!

Brothers Blog said...

HELL yeah I can't wait man. Love this time of year.

Anonymous said...

I defintely agree.
Best time of the year.

TECHIENYC.