1.10.2009

Free.99

Don't we all jus love free things? Shoot, I know I do. Today I got a free car wash! I know that's not like extravagant or whatever but it saved me like a good $5.00! Now I came to the car wash with all intentions to pay for my wash, hell, I didn't even want to get out my truck because I was going to use the Auto-matic jaint but the line was dumb long so I was like 'pssh! forget that!' and got in the manual wash. Now the whole little machine and brushes look like Arabic to me! I was like WTF am I to do!. I'm out here in pink yoga pants and hoodie and matchin' dunks and the last thing I wanna do is get wet or do any manual labor. LOL. Lucky for me and my great assets, this guy who was drying his car came over and was like "Hey Lil Mama you know what you doin?" First and foremost I hate it when a guy approaches me with the "Hey Mama or Shawty"--thats wack as hell. I laughed and was like yea, Im washin my tires. He bust out laughing at me cause I had the high rinse water goin instead of the tire spray. I looked at him and I was like "Nuh Uh, Rudeness! I got this!" Clearly I hadn't the slightest idea wtf I was doing. So he came over put some money in the machine and took the nozzle washed my truck!!! HELLS YES. SO you know what I did, sit back and chilled like a mutha! LIGHTBULB: No cute gut comes to wash your car without expecting anything in return. "So why yo're man aint out here washing your truck?" he asked. I causually laughed cause techincally no I don't have a boyfriend BUT i have an extremely important friend!!! LOL Avoided that question! He was persisitent and asking me to take me out for drinks and "kick it". I told him I was a recovering alcoholic and said, "thanks bye!" Naw I'm lying but I took his number instead of giving mine and let him know I do have somebody but I appreciate him washing my car. He rocks.

My Saturn Vue! I love it!

Who dat is? O, It's me, Jae Breeze! LOL

Pose for the camera!

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Naomie said...

girl when i looked in my blogger dashboard i saw 'free' & the pic of your car...i thought you were gonna say you got a free car!! lol
but a free carwash is good too!

COOLKID24 said...

I DID THE SAME THING MS. NAOMIE DID WHEN I SAW FREE I WAS LIKE CLICKIING ON YOUR BLOG TRYING TO SEE WHERE THE FREE CARS WERE BUT CAR WASH NOT SO BAD!!! AND I LIKED THE FIRST RESPONSE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE FOLLOW YOU AND THEN LIKE TOOK OF AND LEFT HIS ASS

Toy said...

haha, how it go?
niggas would do anything for a big butt & a smile?

yeaa, we blessed =D