1.20.2009

It's OFFICIAL! WELCOME PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA!

Like many of you all, you are probably glued infront of your television watching President Obama take his Oath as the 44th President of The United States. History is being made and I am so happy that I am here to witness and be a part of such a great event. No it is not just because he is black but it's great to see a man with so much hope for our country bringing the likes of all people from different places, backgrounds, and countries together to make a change within The United States. There are million of people in D.C. that are hearing and seeing Obama make his speech. I wish I was there because D.C. is only and our and a half away but I knew traffic was crazy, but enough about me. I am so happy and teary-eyed and so hopeful for our country because all we can go is up and I am glad to have Barack Obama leading the way to a better America. God Bless.

Click here to hear his speech

Outie
Breezi F

1 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

achoiceofweapons said...

I am happy that Obama is Black! But I am even more glad that he's a Black Man that I can support. He is looking out for the best interests of the people.

It could have been a Black Dude, that don't give a Damn about Black Folks like Dr. Alan Keyes! I would not have rejoiced in that. Stop by my Blog!
Jaycee