1.22.2009

NO BiTCHASSNESS.

I do not know about you all, but I am extremely excited that Making the Band starts a new season on February 12th. This is the reality show that really captures my attention because it's so raw. When we last saw the season finale in September, Aubrey O'day and D.Woods were kicked out of the platinum selling girl group Danity Kane. Personally, I saw this coming a long time ago because if you observed the cohesiveness of the Danity Kane from 2006 to what remained in 2008, you could tell that these girls were crashing. I liked Aubrey and commend her for daring to be different (as to one of the reasons she was kicked out & D.Woods as her cosigner) but in a group, you have to shine as a group and not just an attention seeking member. Anyways, while watching the trailer for the seasons, Diddy discusses the fate of Danity Kane withe remaining members Dawn, Shannon & Andrea. Hold on, wait, I believe that Shannon is no longer apart of the remaining three either, wow. Crazy right? In one of the clips, Diddy stated that he will not be letting these girls out of their contract and there will be a Danity Kane. Uh-oh. Next he discusses the fate of Solo star Donnie Klang. He is so handsome and talented but his album didn't do so well and his fan base isn't as big as I would've imagined. I do not think that Donnie had the exposure as DK or Day 26 had because their albums succeeded. Speaking of Day 26, they will be recording a second album! YAY! I so loved the first album and I still play it out til this day! The shit! I just hope they didn't allow fame to go to the head because in the trailer, I seen I believe, Will (sexy behind) yell at Robert that he isn't the star, once again. Day 26 please don't be a Danity Kane (or a 112 or a Total) because I like you all and I want you all to be the success of Bad boy, baby. All I know is that February 12th needs to hurry up because I will be glued to the TV. Bad boy, baby.

Season 4 Trailer for 2.12.09

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

JuJu said...

oo yes!! i cnt wait!! :)

TrueLoveWaits said...

lol mm my baby Qwanell Mosely praise i will be also glued to my mommas new flat screen with praise =D and pop corn!

A said...

I cant stand diddy! lol

Brothers Blog said...

I catch episodes here and there. I still miss the original making the band, with Da Band. That was my shit.