1.16.2009

Biggie, gimmie one mo' chance...


Currently bloggin' from my T-mobile sidekick.......

So I am literally leaving the movie theater from seeing the movie Notorious & I hopped on to tell you about how vicuriously lived through the life of Biggie Smalls! Lol. But seriously it's a great movie and I had no idea it was directed by George Tillman Jr...::high five:: So you know there's been a lot of hype surrounding this film as in who's playin' who and how do the actual people feel who are portrayed in the film! Now if you haven't seen It, I am not gonna spoil it for you (I mean, well, we all know how the movie plays out just as far as the details lol) but anywho it's a good 9.00 spent. Surprisingly, as many black folks that went to the showing didn't act that much of a fool as I thought we were. Y'all know how we act on opening night of a huge movie! Lolz. So that was good so I could enjoy the movie. Back to the movie though, Derek Luke makes a great Diddy! He had the "diddy bop" and swag down packed to a tee. Big ups. Secondly, the actor who plays Biggie, did an outstanding job and he looks just like Big. Crazy. Now Lil' Kim...smh. I know the real Kim had a lot to say when it came to the portrayl of her character. I heard she didn't like the way the movie made her seem and thought it was disrespectful and that's how shit aint play out..blah, blah, blah. The actress who played Kim resembles her too but it made the real Kim look as if she was just a jump off but I belive Big loved that girl to the fullest! Speakin of lovin', Lord, there's this sex scene and it makes you just wanna Smh!! Lolz. Oh and I loved Faith Evans character as well! The movie made you see things from Faith's point of view as well so that was good.
Although I knew how the movie was gonna end, it hit me when you see the events of Big's death take place, like you relieve March 9th 1997 all over again. Crazy. Overall I liked it. If you saw it, I wanna know your opinion as well!

Outie♥
Breezi F.

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

You make it sound really good so I might have to go see it!!! ;)

Unknown said...

movie was bum for 9.50 not 9.00 trust me u kno i kno the price when im the one thats always broke lol but 5 stars to the movie too bad a hater couldnt go wit me and be my date!! not u breeze talkin about somebody else lol

Naomie said...

everybody & they damn momma has seen this movie except me!!