12.27.2008

My Celebrity BFF!

Okay folks, not like for real, for real! But I think, if I knew Angela Simmons, I'd so would be her like best friend forever. Our personalities and styles are similar in taste. She's dope. =) Damn why couldn't my daddy be some famous rapper and my uncle be just balla-rific...? Lolz. So vicariously, we're friends. I see Angie through me! I can't wait for her show with Vanessa on MTV, Daddy's Girl to premier cause I will definitely be staying tune! It's just one thing, idk if i will be rocking any Pastry's unless they are the hi-Top Jaints, I like those!!!


5 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

We would def get along because I love Vanessa! lol ;)

Anonymous said...

Haha I say that about Rihanna. I feel her & I would be BFFs. Damn our parents!!

COOLKID24 said...

WHICH ONE IS VANESSA HOPEFULLY NOT THE ONE THAT WENT WITH MY BROTHER LAMBORGHINI MOSS CAUSE SHE ISN'T HOT LOL! HE IS MY REAL BRO IN A PERFECT WORLD LOL NO HOMO BUT HIS SWAGG IS ON POINT SIMILAR TO MINE AS WELL OUR DAD IS WILL SMITH MOTHER IS ROSARIO DAWSON(THEY LOOKED GOOD TOGETHER IN SEVEN POUNDS
) AND OUR OTHER BROTHER IS JEREMY ROGERS AND YES I AM RETARDED FOR MAKING UP A WHOLE NEW LIFE HAHHAHAHA....

Breezi F. said...

@ Tuotierugif;^..^<---Lol and we would! We could be them vicariously lol

@ Romeny--I loooovvvveee RiRi too

@ Coolkid24---sighs. Bow Wow? lol Yeah he used to date Angie. Lol I love your celebrity family tho!! But will smith too fine to be my daddy!

R. Alexandra said...

lol.
pastries are ugly as shit lmao. but girls be rockin' em right sometimes.