12.26.2008

Ms. Spears, if you're nasty

OMFG!!! lol. I finally processed what my favorite Britney Spears song "If you seek Amy" means. At first I thought it was about girl-on-girl action (no lesbo) in the club or something, like Katy Perry but boy was I wrong, well half-way wrong. So I was on PerezHilton.com and I was skimming through his blog and read a post that he took from Lindsay Lohan's blog and she said that this song was her fave, no surprise here. But She was like listen to the title. So I thought about it and kept saying "If You Seek Amy...", "If You Seek Amy..." and then I had a light bulb moment! It's really "F-U-C-K me" instead of "If You Seek Amy!" And "Amy" and is anyone not necessarily a chick! WOW! This whole time I have been jammin' to a song I knew nothing about until today!!


If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears

1 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

Dang your late!!! lmao nah your good I only know what it means because I read it off someone's blog a little while ago lol