12.26.2008

Bah Hambug! >.<

This will be a Christmas I would hope to forget. For the most part of it, I had a nice morning and mid afterrnoon. I opened gifts with my family, despite the fact my mother made us all where matching PJs! lolz So wack. Um For this year I really didn't ask for much I really just wanted to give butr I really recieved more than expected. I got a lot of $, a gas card!, Purple Dooney & Bourke w/ matching wallet, a Jessica Simpson bag, and clothes. That was from my mother. My stepdad who is in Afghanistan, gave my sister and I Lil Wayne tx for his Jan 3rd Concert!!!! YES! My official unofficial gave me 2 pair of sneakers, Victoria Secret Hoodie, American Eagle Hoodie & Sweater, Fresh Prince on DVD, & a scarf! So I was geeked!!! That made my morning. But then things turned sour....

You know my clique I always talk about, the PGB? Well it seems we have disbanded sad to say. Our friendships weren't as cohesive as we thought and it caused a lot of drama on Xmas day. For the most part, My "best friend" and I got into a argument over something that shouldnt of escalated to something serious and not speaking. Due to some betrayl another PGBer isn't speaking to two others and actually got into a physical disagreement. Like I aint gonna go into detail causeI dont wanna air our dirty laundry but it is really sad it had to come to this on a day we should be thankful for one another. But maybe as time gvoes on it'll get better but I know I am keepin to myself. So bah hambug.

2009 gots to be better!

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

COOLKID24 said...

WOW I KNOW THAT TOTALLY HAD TO SUCK TO GET ALL THE GIFTS THEN HAVE TO DEAL WITH BULLSHIT WELL I GUESS ILL TAKE THAT GAS CARD OFF YOUR HANDS AND THEN ILL BE ON MY WAY AND THE FRESH PRINCE DVD

A said...

I'm glad to hear you had a good x-mas...sad to hear the good day had to end :( I fight with my friends sometimes and usually we pull through and get tighter, so I hope the same occrus with you and your friends ;)

Teesha said...

looks as though you had a wonderful Christmas !!! awww @ wearing matching pajamas lol

and i hope everything works out with you and the clique !