12.24.2008

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

BAH HAMBUG, bitches! Lolz. I'm only kidding Merry Christmas to you and yours from your girl Breezi F. I hope Santa and his little people give you everything you want!! I can't belive how fast this year has gone!!! X-mas already! Today all I've done was wrap gifts & perm my hair! No more BIG HAIR DON'T CARE =/ Back to my Rihanna inspired bob. ♥ Anywho, I was gonna go to the club tonight but things arent working out as I planned =/ So I will be with my fam[ily]. Cherish the loved ones, guys. I really didn't have much to say but I just wanted to have a Christmas blog! lol Oh and I do want to thank each and everyone of you all for reading & following my blog. I didn't know there are people who dig the craziness I consume! You guys rock my socks, especially
Tuotierugif >^..^<©! You always comment on my craziness! You rock! Anywho's I am OUTiE, (So 1990's) & Imma Leave Y'all with a little somethin'!

My Christmas Tree =)


Whoo! Fresh Perm! lol



DEAR SANTA, YOU BITCH ASS N*GGA!

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

Aw thanks for the shoutout!!! I hope you and your fam have a great day tomarrow (sp?) and you get the gift you wanted the most! ;)

A said...

oh yea I love the fresh do!* Sexy Chica! ;)

Breezi F. said...

No, thank you!!! lolz And same to ya mama!!