9.16.2009

Quote of the Day/ Inspirational Words


"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."
Deuteronomy 31:6

I am not a truly religious person; like I live my life according to the bible and I am the first in the pew on Sunday mornings. I am not perfect. I have anger issues and violent rampages. I cry a lot and find myself in very critical situations. I don't think rationally. I know that. Just as well as I know I have a kind soul and a gentle heart. In reality I just want what is best but it never gets that far. Yesterday I had a long talk with God and he led me to a lot of places I have never been and led me to a lot of words that I never could speak. I accepted him back in my life yesterday. It isn't magic that all my problems would fade because God puts us through test to let faith prevail. With God on your side where can you go wrong? This isn't just about me because I know there are many people who suffer with series of depression or just not knowing what to do when your back is against the wall. I didn't know what to do until yesterday afternoon. Just pray. Don't worry and have faith as small as a mustard seed and God will see. Just because I accepted him back into my life, I know there are more challenges I will face ahead, and I am ready for what comes my way.

Outie♥
Breezi F.

0 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY: