7.13.2009

Vhaaaassssap!!!!! It's Bruno!


Guilty. Yes I saw this crazy ass movie last Saturday with Muffin & my Sissy, I believe that curiosity tickled our fancy to spend money on this movie. Sissy and I never seen Borat, the character before Bruno, so we had no idea WTF we we're getting into. Muff on the other hand, was already custom to this madness. First off all, do not, I repeat DO NOT let see kids see this movie, my fifteen year old sister was in shock! If you are truly a homophobic man then you shouldn't see this either. Why? Well if you like man on man sex and dancing/talking penis' in the screen then you'll be okay. LOL All the funny parts are seen in then preview like the Osama jokes and especially the camping scenes. I admit, I was weak. Other than that I was like WTF!!! Oh and this movie is short as hell! I was looking like, this is it?!? Um do I reccommend this movie, sure if you like cheap laughs and disgust humor or you can just wait til this jaint hit DVD in a couple months, for the low low. LOL (Part of me wishes we would've saw I Love You, Beth Cooper instead.)
Outie
Breezi F.

1 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

OgotDamn!!!!! said...

YEAH THAT MOVIE IS GAY AS SHIT.....My EYE THEY STILL BLEED