6.07.2009

So What if I'm late....

LOL. This one is for one of my besties of the past 7 years, Ms. Tricey! She graduated from the Medical Careers Institute in VA on this past Thursday. She is a mother of two beautiful little girls and still managed to get her school hustle on! I am so proud of you boo! Uh, Heff & I are right behind you, right Heff? lol =) It goes to show you kids or no kids you can still accomplish anything! Which brings me to the quote of the day:

"The question isn't who is gonna let me, it's who's gonna stop me?"-I Forgot lol

Anyways, I told her she was going to get her own little blog and although I am a couple days late, it's here! Love you Patch! lol Now go get a job and make me some money, hoe.

This is my bestie...ain't she a doll

Outie

Breezi F.

2 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Milly said...

It goes to show you kids or no kids you can still accomplish
^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS VERY TRUE

Congrats to her!

TRiCEY THA 87 BABiE said...

awwww i feel loved!!! yes i did it and now i have no job and im semi in debt lol but it was worth it jus for that degree!