5.11.2009

I'm Addicted to You...

Soooo this morning right, I was going over my online bank statements seeing where the fack all my duckies be going. On every single page of my transactions I see Sonic's-Colonial Heights repeatdly. I see where I went in the A.M, mid-afternoon during happy hour and hell even late night. I CAN'T STOP! Frickin' Cherry lime-ades and freshly made burgers. Oh and don't let me forget Chili-Mutha Effin Cheese fries. So I was starting to think maybe this is just a pregnancy thing (According to some people ::cough::Acey::cough:: I blame EVERYTHING for my pregnancy) and I just craved Sonic's all day every day. I am sticking to that reasoning cause I did the same thing when I was pregnant with Gavin. That's all me and the homie Bekah did summer of 2007. Anywho I know I am not the only one who has a fast food addiction! Everybody has a soft spot for Sonic's.


Outie

Breezi F

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Naomie said...

ahhhhhhhhhh cherry limeades are the f'n truth! i have to limit myself to 1 a week! lol

Breezi F. said...

Ms. Naomie!!! WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN!!!! LMAO. I MISSED YOUUUUUUU!

Naomie said...

finally updated my blog lol...you'll see