5.12.2009

HULK SMASH!

Hi.
Hello.
My name is Breezi F.
Hi, Breezi F.
AND I HAVE AN ANGER PROBLEM!!!!

I think I really need anger management guys, I have an extreme anger problem when I get pissed. It's like the hulk. LMAO but I am so sincere. I am the sweetest most genuine person I know but then I catch myself being a total B I T C H. I used to go boxing at the gym to channel that shit into something else but being pregnant and all I can't. Any suggestions? Anywho, I am workin on that shit but don't piss me off cause I'll go Hulk-Smashin on that ass! =/

..................................................................................
SoOoOo I needed a bit of comic relief to keep me sane. && I saw this on one of my fave blogs The Segment and for those who know me I get a kick out of homie smashers!
Outie
Breezi F.

2 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Milly said...

LOL I googled the other man and this pic came up a while back and its still hilarious!

I feel you on the hulk thing, I think I get like that when I'm on the road and people cant drive or are driving stupid

A said...

I think we all have a hulk in us ;) hmmm maybe do some light exercises in the morning and at night to take steam off? That pic is crazy, I think I would have to turn around and fight him! lmao