5.31.2009

100th POST!!!!!

Go Breeze! Go Breeze!!

Yeah, yeah, I so decided a week ago I was taking a break from blogging because of all of the drama with folks blogs in VA (hi haters =)) but I couldn't stay away too long. I am so supposed to be perming my head (yes, head, not hair) so I can make this meeting at work but I realized this is my 100th post since I have started The World of Breezi F. Baby! I am so thankful for all of you readers and followers and I hope to gain more in the nexy 100th posts. I am so amazed that this blog has reached nearly 5K viewers! I really appreciate it. Y'all been through the good times, the bad, and all of the in between WTF moments! Just want to let you know I haven't been true to my original blogs cause of the drama but folks I am glad to announce I am back to THE ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE BITCHES! With some new added features such as Vlogs (Video Blogging) and I am actually adding my younger sister, Sissy on the team who will be putting her little bits and pieces in as well! Anywho, thanks again and ladies & gents we are back on track!!!!



5 Months pregnant and still fly like paper!

Outie
Breezi F.

3 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Notion said...

you know you can't take a break from us and cute pic

Signed By A Lady Name Cherei said...

dat pic is beauty-Ful CONGRATS WIT YA 100 POST I JUS HIT MY 50 BOUT TO CELBRATE DAT RITE NOW LOL

A said...

You look so pretty!