1.31.2009

it's been sooo long......

Hey biatches! I haven't really blogged about "me" and my wild antics in like 50-leven years. So briefly here's the 411!! So I started a new job, (which I am currently at, at the moment) at MW Tux aka Afterhours. So basically I get to measure hot guys all day for the tuxedos for proms and weddings. Loves it. I work with 5 other females and I love em already. My assistant manager used to be my Lt. In high school ROTC, funny right? My boss Emily, loves her...she's a sweetheart. So that's what's been keeping me all from you gorgeous, MFers. Anyways...uhh other than that I just be maintainin' and I really haven't had much to blog about lately so before I just keep rambling, I'm going to stop right about....NOW. LoL But I do want to leave you with the most blonde moments I've said in the past 48hrs...

-"But like Toronto and Canada are like right next to each other, right?"
-"So 42-6 isn't 34?"
-"You need a pasport to leave the country?"

Outie♥
Breezi F.

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

congrats on the new job! I'm glad to hear it's going well :)

achoiceofweapons said...

Hey Sexxxy,
Congrats on the new job!
Mista Jaycee

Brothers Blog said...

congrats on the new job.

Lol @ your blonde moments.

Naomie said...

OH DEAREST BREEZI F. BABY WHERE ARTETH THOU? LOL