12.09.2008

TATTED UP!

They say once you start with one tattoo you get addicted and get more. It's so true! I am so terrified of needles but it's somethin' about gettin ink that gets me so hype. My first tat are my stars on my left hand that My bestie/boyfriend have alike. I took it like a bitch, I admit but it wasn't that bad! My next tat is the "Est. 1987" on my bikini line and I took it like a "G" y'all!! They are so addictive! I'm proud of myself....lol =) Wonder what's next? HMMMM...


My NEWEST iNK MATCHiN TATS

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

A said...

your braver than me cause I cringe and run as fast as I can when I see needles!!! lol The matching tats are so cute!

Breezi F. said...

thanks hunny!

Brothers Blog said...

Hot tats. I like the est. one that's original.

man I can't wait to get my tat. Idk what's taken so long but I recently won a bet with my bro so he has to pay for me to get one. That's motivation to finally do it. lol

Kofi Bofah said...

I lot of people are rocking the stars now...