12.14.2008

PGB iS RETARDED!!! LOL WAYNE COME HOLLA AT US!

This is how the lovely ladies of the PGB get down on a girls night!

A Milli bY Breezi F & Brandy aka Heff




Mane, I was tryin, I was tryin!!!


Trice was sooo drunk and it was HILARiOUS!

8 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Sissy MaMa said...

yall was geekin
hi-lar-ious...

Kofi Bofah said...

I am just being random.

Please tell me where PG County, VA is.

I only know Prince Georges County Maryland.

Breezi F. said...

Kofi Bofah...PG VA is located in Central VA, south of Richmond!

Unknown said...

a great way to end the night of my baby shower....weit a girls night and ALL OF US THERE!!! cant wait to see whats gonna happen this year for x-mas lol

A said...

Go girl!

I loved the entrance in the "a millie" vid, although in the 2nd I held my breath cause I thought you were gonna crash into the tv!!! lol Fun times with the friends, I love that! :)

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Lolz

Breezi F. said...

@ Tuotierugif >^..^&lt....LOL I was scared of that TV as well lolgood thing i aint run into it!!

Brothers Blog said...

I can't believe ya'll was spinning your heads like that especially given being drunk that was an accident waiting to happen. lol