11.27.2008

N0 LOVE iN THE CLUB!!!!!


Last night, the girls and I went to the NCO Club and had a blast but towards the end of the night, I started feeling some type of way about these THIRSTY dudes AND the HATING ass bitches in the mutha luvin club! Let me tell y'all bout this cause I am weak.

-STARING IS RUDE! Do not stare from across the room because you look like a psycotic killer and then I get parnoid.

-TO THE LADIES--When I walk pass you in the club, do not look me up and down like you gotta problem cause then I am goin to have a problem.

-DO NOT TOUCH!--Just because i am dressed a little provactively doesnt give you an excuse to touch my ass or feel me up cause I will let ya ass have it in 2008!!!!

-21 & Up right?--SO next time a Got Damn Lil' Jon or Jeezy song come on mutha facker you don gotta push me, Cant we all just rap the words, shit!

-BUYING DRINK POLICY--Just because you bought me a drank with ya dumbass isn't a free ride to BREEZES WORLD.

-BUDDY SYSTEM--Sorry PGB but we all know how we are when we get drunk, do not wander off cause I aint babysittin.

-DJ's--If you play the gpot damn same song within 5 minutes of each other you need to do something else wit ya life

Thats what tickeled my fancy last night and all I could do was SMDH.
Oh and last but not least! WHY FIGHT IN THE CLUB. YOU PAID MONEY TO GET IN AND BUY DRANKS AND THEN YA DUMBASS COME IN HERE FIGHTIN! FOR WHAT?? THATS TACKY! C'MON VA WE CAN DO BETTER!!!

2 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

ill;kinda said...

I agreeeee . although I am not yet 21 I know exactly how you feel about all of those topics . nice blog

Eb the Celeb said...

These rules she be plastered at the entrance of every spot... I completely agree!