11.04.2008

No, For real, MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!

11.4.08 I will remember where I was. In my room watching CNN, having a txt rally with my girl Mikaela and watching Barack Obama become president! This is the best thing I've witnessed! It feels like Christmas. I actually cried and shouted "My president is black" and woke my son up.

This means a lot not only to the black community but the whole US. We made history and when he gets sworn in, it'l be a chnage. Thank God for Obama and for all those who voted! Especially the youth.

God bless America && My black president!

2 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Sissy MaMa said...

Look here now! I am happy we made history to now but looky here dont be wakin my baby up like dat lolz.
Go OBAMA 08'

Anonymous said...

Mine is too gurl lol SSSOOOO HAPPPYYY!!!!...T33Z!