11.13.2008

Daddy Syndrome

Once again ppl I am bloggin' from my T-mobile SK 08...

So I just came back from BWW aka Buffalo Wild Wings with Brandy and Trice, drinkin' my Corona and eatin cheesecake and havin girl talk! It was awesome. Somehow we got onto the subject of the men in our lives. As for those who know, I am so in love with my soulmate Ace Face, as Trice calls him my 'daddy' jus because he does for me and basically, I can have whatever I like! Don't get me wrong, I Got My Own and don't need no man to buy me a thang BUT and this is a really BIG BUT, if the nigga is willing to throw stacks on deck Im takin it!! So yeah, they think I have 'Daddy Syndrome' and to support their theory this random guy, fine might I add, that I met at Wal-Mart named Brandon, that we soon met at BWW, bought my food and drinks, all w/in one meeting. Shit, I aint gonna say no!! I can't help it that if a guy wants to spend his money on me but I don't think I have daddy syndrome...okay maybe a little bit but damn. Its just I know what I want in a man and Broke isn't one of them qualities I look for!! In the words of the Louis Vuitton Don, ahem, and I quote "I ain't sayin' she's a gold digger, she just don't eff w/ no broke, broke." Church.

PICS FROM BWW:


2 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hehe, it ain't tricking if you got it.
i got daddy syndrome too :)
i blogged about it...