10.26.2009

Bring it Back....

I am so obssessed with the television show, The Game and I so wish they would get on to making newer episodes. Although the CW did cancel the series, there are rumors that BET is going to pick up the series. One problem....: THE ORIGINAL CAST MIGHT NOT RETURN!!! =( Which would suck and may cause people, like myself to not watch because I have ADD. LOL Seriosuly though, I hope it all works out so I can see what is going on with Girl Melanie and Derwin and the aftermath of Kelly punching Tasha!! I mean, don't act like you not obssessed, you know this show is the bomb diggity (Hells, yes I said bomb diggity). This has to be one of the best comedy-drama BLACK sitcoms that has held my attention in a looooong time. I finally caught up on all the seasons thanks to BET airing the same episodes and marathons 50-leven times a day! lol So IDK what is going on but The Game producers, cast, and whomever let's get to it!!



&& Speaking of The Game, I soooo envy their relationship: Derwin & Girl Melanie lol

Outie

Breezi F.

4 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Teesha said...

I wasn't a fan until they started showing the reruns on BET . they need to come on and figure out what they gonna do , because these rumors have been flyin since the summer if i remember correctly

Breezi F. said...

You right Teesha, this rumor been out for a while and I really aint get addicted until BET picked it up. We need to protest lol

Im B.A.E said...

I so agree I absolutely L..O..V..E The game. It got so bad that when B.E.T was not showing season 3 I youtube'd it. I love the fact that for once there is a show that portrait black americans in a positive lime-light instead of ghetto and in the hood.I love DERWIN...

DoNi said...

I loveee the game!!! I watch the re-runs too like I never saw them before, lmao..


btw.. I tell Damen that we are the Melanie & Derwin of the group, lol