12.19.2008

Dumbass.


Man, Idk what is wrong with me, but I have some moments where my ADD kicks in and I just go dumb. The other day, I was scratching my ear with a ratail comb, idk as to why I have a comb in my ear and especially when my hair is big and curly! Anyways, it felt good scratchin my ear, like man it was just a great feeling! I was getting into it in everything until I heard my son acting a fool in the ohter room. So instead of taking the comb out of my ear like the smart person would've done, I ran out the bathroom and winded up running into the door and pushing the end of the comb further into my ear and it started bleeding! YUCK! I thought i was gonna die or go deaf. So I repented and then started talking loudly to make sure I could still hear. Man that was stupid, all I can do is SMH. Y'all dont judge me, You don't know my struggle!

5 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Teesha said...

ouch ! =[ i cringed when i read that last part .. glad you're ok tho .

we all have those moments lol i know i do anyway lol

Breezi F. said...

lol I know child! i was cringing while i was typing lol, i am silly!

A said...

ouch! I know that must of hurt! are you better now?

Breezi F. said...

yes ma'am I am better. it only hurted for like 2 minutes but it kept bleeding and all i did is laugh!

Unknown said...

lmao and wont stop!!! only becuz i kno ur ok and i kno how u are lmao