12.16.2008

Broken-hearted girl

Today is a sad day. My bestfriend of three years my lover of this year, broke up with me. We've been on and off for awhile all because of the outside negativity influencing our relationship and just the fact nobody wants to see us together. He said he was tired of this strain of how people put shit in my head and causes me to react and be a horrible girlfriend. He's a great boyfriend and he's been nothing but the best friend he could be, It was I who fucked this up because of not thinking for myself. =/

Leave me alone? If dats what u gotta du for yourself then cool. U mite think I'm tryna be mean or wut eva but it aint nothing like dat. I care about you n all dat stuff. I jus aint ready for a relationship.Sorry Im jus being honest. If you can't be kewl with me becauseI'm being honest then...idk. When ur ready to be kewl wit me and our friendship hit me up.



<

7 PE0PLE FEEL THiS WAY:

Brothers Blog said...

SO sorry to hear about the break up. I know break ups can be very difficult. Just gotta find a way to be strong and go on. As the saying says if it's meant to be you can let it go and it will return.

A said...

Aw Im sorry to hear about that, hopefully you guys will remain friends.

Anonymous said...

okay for once ima comment..breeze nobody made you do anything so plz dont blame others opinions or comments on the reason why yall broke up. Take a look and see if you did those things outta selfishness or jus plain cuz u felt like it. U know i love u but this shit is crazy i felt like u tryna say us as ur friends put shit in ur head about acey if u wanna be with him go ahead if u love some one regardless of what anybody thinks nuthin could keep u from being with that person! especially someones opinion gurl aceys reason saying that outside influences is why yall cant be 2gether is sum BS like i said if u love someone u be with them regardless of what ANYBODY SAYS! i hope u can find someone that loves u right and u can trust with all your heart!

Unknown said...

outside influences is not i said the cat. the hater of all relationships when im not in one myself was not one of them!! sorry to hear about it but wont be surprised when next week yall are back together....makes me wonder do u remember when one of the fantastic 5 said and i quote, "are u willin to get into a relationship wit a good friend not knowin the outcome if the relstionship goes sour".....some of us feel some type of way about this but not i cuz im not in it when it comes to ACEY!!

TrueLoveWaits said...

He gon ask you to marry him on christmas Day girl....yall gon be alright....TRUE love always prevails.....TLW

Miss.$ugarDaddy said...

don't even sweat it girl. if its love then it was meant to be.

Anonymous said...

omg i'm so sorry, sweetie. things'll get better though.